Welcome back! Our hibachi tables are ready to once again serve you. We do have a 25% capacity limit and ask that you follow the customer guidelines listed below to keep our staff and all patrons safe during the dining experience. As always, your cooperation is greatly appreciated
• Please make prior reservations (via Resy or call us at 989.497.9900). Walk-ins are welcomed, but seating cannot be guaranteed.
• Due to the state-mandated 10PM curfew, the last reservation for our hibachi tables will be 9PM.
• Your entire party must arrive on time for your reservation; otherwise we will forfeit your reservation as spots are limited.
• Fill out our Customer Contact Tracing Information Form upon entry so that we can contact you for any outbreaks.
• Wear masks at all times when entering and exiting, unless you are seat at your table.
• Sit back and enjoy your time at Genji!